Please note, ROSI will be closed on Thursday, November 23rd AND Friday, November 24th to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. Our team wishes you a very happy and safe holiday.
You're invited to join us for a gnarly party.We're throwing it back to the 80s for a little "Safety Dance" with the Team at ROSI. Join us for food, prize drawings, and safety product demos during our 2nd Annual Open House.
RSVP: call or email Keith - (801)486-7711 | firstname.lastname@example.org
While not required, dressing up in that 80s attire you have squirreled away in your closet is highly encouraged. So, pull out those hammer pants or neon pumps or anything with extreme shoulder pants.
It will be a radical time and we can't wait!
Be there or be square, bro!
PS - follow along on our Facebook event. We'll be brushing up on our 80s slang, 80s dance moves, and gathering inspiration for our 80s outfits!
The staff at ROSI is excited to be partnering with HP to support the Utah Food Bank. During this special promotion, happening between September 15th and October 15th, every purchase of HP Original Ink or Toner will result in a direct donation to fight hunger in our community. Join us in this effort to stamp out hunger! More details can be found in this promotional flyer. Reach out to our team if with any questions: 801.486.7711 | email@example.com.
Our goal at ROSI is to always work to make your work life easier. And we're excited to have a new tool to do just that - our new mobile app called "OfficeShopper Mobile Commerce."
It's pretty slick and here's how it works:
- Using the SKU or keyword, you can search our entire stock of inventory, just like you would on our website.
- Utilize the barcode scanner to reorder items in your storage closet that are running low.
- With your team, manage orders quickly by approving or denying an order request right in the app.
Office Shopper is compatible with Android and IOS devices.
Get started - navigate through the gallery below for a visual of each step:
1 - Download the app from Google Play or the Apple Ap Store or search for "OfficeShopper"
2 - After downloading, enter our Dealer Code (you only have to do this first time you access the app): RS486
3 - Next, enter your username and password, just like you would on our website.
4 - Voila! You're ready to start building your next order with ROSI.
Try out the app and let us know how you like it!
Questions: please reach out to us. 801.486.7711 phone | firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can connect with the team at ROSI in a new way, with our Live Chat feature!
Do you have a question about a product? Or did you need help logging into your account? Just click the LIVE CHAT button on our homepage, select whether you need help from Customer Service or Technical Support and we'll be at the ready to assist you.
Live Chat is available Monday-Friday during regular business hours (8am - 5pm).
Congratulations to Karen at BioFire Def. for winning our recycle old catalogs drawing!
She won dinner and a movie just in time for Valentine’s day!
Thanks to all our customers that participated :)
October is breast cancer awareness month and the entire team at ROSI supports this important effort. See the Breast Cancer Awareness items available on our website, a portion of sales will be donated to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.
At ROSI, we believe deeply in making everyday changes toward leading greener lives; not just
for our own futures, but for the health of our families, our customers, and our communities.
Internally, by reducing waste and maximizing energy efficiency throughout our company, we are
working toward a greener world every day.
Our sustainable and green business practices include:
• Using environmentally-friendly cleaning products in all of our offices, retail spaces, & warehouses.
• Using highly efficient biodiesel-fueled delivery vans.
• Insisting on top condition maintenance & proper tire pressure in our vans to help reduce emissions.
• Planning with our customers, and providing incentives, to reduce the number of deliveries.
• Carefully planning our regional driver routes to reduce the number of miles driven.
• Keeping thermostats in all of our facilities at the minimum possible practical level.
• Drawing almost exclusively from local warehouses.
• Making bulk purchases from our vendors to reduce the frequency of deliveries.
• Teleconferencing and telecommuting when possible to reduce internal travel.
• Buying from local companies whenever possible.
We're always working to improve our offering of recycled and other sustainable products, and
encourage our customers to review our online "green catalog" for which we stock locally more green
products than any other office supply company in the area.
In addition we:
• Engage in Best Practices Green Strategy reviews with our customers.
• Provide free toner cartridge recycling pick up and disposal.
• Support and supply to green advocacy organizations.
• Use and sell environmentally-friendly printing materials.
• Sell in bulk to our customers, when possible, to reduce small frequent deliveries.
• Encourage the use of paperless offices by offering state-of-the-art scanning equipment.
• Encourage extended product responsibility for reducing the environmental impact by offering a
diverse array of green and sustainable products well beyond janitorial and paper, from pens made of
corn to refillable correction tape.
We understand that every decision, large or small, has an impact. And we are continually working to
reduce our carbon footprint with each one.